Here you can buy BFA - Carry in a New raid Battle of Dazar'Alor (Dazaralor) MYTHIC Boost in WOW. We will help you with completing Battle of Dazar'Alor raid by defeating 9/9 bosses
- Full Run 9/9 Battle of Dazar'Alor MYTHIC boss kills
- You will get fully geared in 415+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec, 15 item on each slot you have (14 if your character's spec is using one two-handed weapon) including all 3 Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest), weapon(s) and other warforged, titanforged and socketed items
3 Achievements (depends on faction):
Defense of Dazar'alor (Horde)
Death's Bargain (Horde)
Victory or Death (Horde)
Siege of Dazar'alor (Alliance)
Empire's Fall (Alliance)
Might of the Alliance (Alliance)
- 1 Feats of Strength achievement: Ahead of the Curve: Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth purchased
- 120 Lvl Character . Don't have one yet? Take advantage of our POWER LEVELING BOOST service.
- Login and password in case of PILOTED mode, your account safety guaranteed
Best World of WarCraft (WoW) Europe and America and Ocenia Boost Service
LOOT DISTRIBUTION INFORMATION
We collect Full Gears in raids with loot trade for the fast and more efficient results. Several players of the same armor type (including characters of the same class and spec) will be assigned to you and trade you 415+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec until you get items in each of 13 item slots you have including 2 random Azerite Armor pieces (any 2 items out of head, shoulders and chest). 3rd Azerite Armor piece is not included by default (you can buy third piece of Azerite Armor additionally as an extra option). Note that not all loot will be reserved for you specifically in a raid as Full Gear is an end result oriented service, though we will do everything from our side to collect the gear for you in shortest terms. Bonus roll items and items, which are not an upgrade for your character, count towards collected item slot, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don't. Also, please note that when you have only few items left to loot until your full gear is collected, we may take you only to some bosses where you loot remaining items.
There's one limitation with common Battle for Azeroth loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this raid (415+) and will be able to trade you 95% of items they get. The only exceptions are Titanforged items of very high item level increase and Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest items) which, with all our desire, can not be traded.